Shweta Handa Gupta
An ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC), a multi-award winning CEO Coach and transformative facilitator, Shweta works at the CxO and Board level to facilitate Change Leadership success and enable Top Team Alignment.
Shweta is the co-founder of QuadraBrain® Transformation Solutions specializing in Neuro-Accelerated Change and learning interventions based on over 15 years of deep research into the human mind, memory and behaviour.
As a Coach and Facilitator for over a decade, She has been instrumental in helping leading organizations such as Ernst & Young, Dentsu Aegis Network, Mytrah Energy, DIMTS, HPCL etc. prepare their senior leaders for greater success.
As a Change Management expert for over 12 years, Shweta specializes in making complex change simple. Her understanding of the human mind and the psychology of transformation has taken her work beyond popular Change Management models available today. As an advisor/member of the board for SMEs and start- ups, she helps create transformative success with observable financial results.
A career spanning 20 years has allowed Shweta to create a powerful combination of:
– Leadership Experience including a senior role in a Fortune50 organization and as the CEO of a small business group
– Applied expertise in Business Psychology and Organization Transformation
– Deep research into the human mind, memory, neuroscience and psychology of transformation & leadership.
An active keynote speaker and author of columns for leading business dailies such as The Financial Express, HT Mint etc. Her expertise has been honoured with multiple awards including the recent:
– Young Leader Award presented by ICF, USA to celebrate coach practitioners under the age of 40 who are poised to lead ICF and the coaching profession into the future. (2018)
– CEO Coach of the year (2017, Entrepreneur Magazine & Franchise India. Featured on ETNow)
– Iconic Leader (2017, WEF)
– Most Talented Coaching Leaders India (2017, WCC)
– Global 100 Best Coaches (2017, WCC)
Her research and brain mastery efforts include creating remarkable success for an individual with severely traumatic head-injury, series of brain surgeries and memory loss. This research and experimentation along with her own success journey laid the foundation for powerful brain based solutions that are validated both scientifically as well as in practice.
Shweta is also the co-inventor of tools, techniques and instruments such as Affirmative IdeationTM a structured thinking technique designed to help explore, shape and embrace new ideas at a sub-conscious as well as conscious level.
- Certified Professional Member, American Institute of Business Psychology
- Master Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Power Coach, Coaching & Leadership International
- Provided over 2800 hours of coaching
- Facilitated more than 400 workshops
- Handled over 25 large transformation management projects
- University of Cambridge, UK
- MDI, Gurgaon
- Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi
Shweta’s clients include Mytrah Energy, HPCL, XL Catlin, Load Controls Private Ltd. DIMTS, Dentsu Aegis Network, Synthite Industries, Ernst & Young, C. K Birla Group, Shree Cement Limited, Ester Industries, Sapient, Genpact, Pepsico, Sanofi Pasteur, Delhi International Airport (Pvt.) Ltd., Hiranandani Developers Pvt. Ltd., DS Constructions, Hindustan Construction Company, Spicejet, ThyssenKrupp Industries India (Pvt.) Ltd., Bayer, Bilcare, Bluestar, Lodha Constructions, Watson Pharma, L’Oreal, Geometric Software etc.